Friday, March 7, 2008

more of Nuremberg





the 1st is late night john lane about ready to fall asleep. the rest are from Saturday morning walking around by myself and getting some breakfast. they are creative here in Germany when it comes to chocolate bunnies as you can see. the last two are of a church on top of this hill that you can see the whole town from and a pub right next to it, actually touching the church. nothing wrong with that. America needs to learn a few things. i would of had shots from the top but my camera ran out of juice just as I got up there. it looked nice though, you just have to imagine it I guess.

2 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. That's a lovely canal and streets! Bier and kebabs can make anyone smile! Cheers.

You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.
http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

All Of Us All said...

Is that another mans pubic hair I see in your beard Mr. Redass Pockets?