Wednesday, April 2, 2008

the many faces of john lane


ok, i finally got a haircut and beard trim. first time for that. i brought my clippers over here but they don't like the power supply. sounds sort of like the worst sound in the world from dumb and dumber. here's some before and after photos for ya. first, my passport and student card photo. isn't that a great shot of me? i get all kinds of flack from this one. the jerks i hang with still don't believe it's me. then you have the demented lumberjack. don't know where i took that, but there's a weyerman bag in the background. next is my new turkish haircut and beard trim. stop salivating girls. after that is a pre-turkish john lane patiently allowing simon to get a sample of bacteria from his beard. about a week ago. we get to see what kind of critters roost in my nest in 2 weeks. lastly, another shot of my tasteful turkish haircut. fantastic.



4 comments:

All Of Us All said...

You look like a pedophile...

LeeLee said...

I miss the Slim Shady John Lane. : ) Very jealous you got to go to a 'futbol' match.

Double D said...

bout time you cleaned yourself up boy

dh said...

Turkish???