Thursday, May 22, 2008

art, i guess






this crap is from a few weeks ago. maybe a month. it's whenever erica's sister was here, which if your reading this kristin(still could be spelled wrong) your pretty, pretty, pretty......good looking. don't kill me erica just yet. can't help myself with this power of the world pen under my fingers and nobody here to stop me from writting stupid things. anyhow, we ended up going to this sort of multi floor art gallery/bar thing downtown. i didn't much like the art, but it was a cool place and everyone else liked the guys stuff. i though it was a little too much junk cluttered on big canvases. a like the door shot and my favorite is the last shot of a step. probably nobody saw that but me. i already know someone who is going to ask me, " what the hell was that man? "

1 comment:

Erica Graholm said...

John, why would I kill you for complimenting my sister? I think you should continue writting stupid things.