Thursday, August 7, 2008

three waterways in tennessee, all connected

first and last is centerhill lake. the lake i grew up on mostly. does not look like a lake bigger than the tegeler sea in berlin but it's pretty damn large and deep. 200 feet in many places.
this is my nephew preston. he just turned 10 a few weeks ago. he's a nut. this was over a month ago. my mom lives on a small lake called city lake. cookeville used to get it's water from it. now we get it from center hill. under this damn is the falling water river which ends up in center hill.
here's preston, my mom, and my brother's girlfriend's son caleb at burgess falls park.
that's burgess falls. you can see it better in other shots i took, but i think this one looks the coolest. this also dumps into centerhill.
from the left is maddie, preston, mom or "mimi", and caleb. maddie is caleb's sister. that's one of the worst things about leaving cookeville. i won't get to see these three, among other friend's kids, grow up as much. everytime i go home i will have missed alot. you can't brew beer in cookeville though, unless you're rich as shit. maybe not even then. this is from the overlook at burgess falls. i want to keep on doing this blog, but it seems like maybe no one is looking at it anymore. if you do still look at it, make a comment or something. this will be my last tennessee post but i allready have some good pictures of athens to put on this thing. let me know if you want me to keep this shit up. prost.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it, read about it, and read alot into it. hehehe.

This seems to be the only way i keep track of you with our conflicting schedule.

dh said...

dude, I still check this thing about once a month!

keep posting!!!
dh

All Of Us All said...

Keep posting shithead. I love it. I check it all the time.