Friday, February 1, 2008

One chromosome too many

this chick is singing Mongoloid by Devo. this was taken last Wednesday on a boat in the Spree river. My roomate and I went there. It's called a language party. this guy from Seattle started it a few years ago. pretty fun. it only costs a euro to get on and they have free bread and homemade hummus and of course bier and wine for cheap. basically, you go in and tell them where you are from and what languages you can speak and what languages you would like to hear. I say I speak English and would like to hear English. Most people do speak English there, but some want to speak French or something. Last week we went also, and a few people came with me from the brew school. A girl from Canada and a guy from Brazil. he ended up talking with this German dude that wanted to speak Portuguese. think I might have spelled that correctly. prost!

No comments: