Saturday, January 5, 2008

2 from atlanta, one from jfk, the rest from Berlin





1. picture at night, drunk with cousin Justin on Uncle Paul's front porch. 2. the lobster claws that Andy missed out on because he would rather spend the night in a cave instead of drinking all night eating lobster claws and oysters in Atl. 3.Hannah the Shark (a Berliner I met in JFK) 4.the start of my str. when I first got in town(snowing) yes I sort of live in the ghetto. 5. just down the street from the apt. that green thing is were you recycle stuff.

1 comment:

Little Blue Hen said...

it doesn't look like the ghetto to me, just city residential. good luck in your classes tomorrow. i say, take good notes and smile alot. but in the words of grandaddy pres: if you can't write, scribble. if you can't talk, mumble. and if you don't know, guess.