Monday, January 21, 2008

great advertisement huh



our class went to a food and beverage fair yesterday in this big ass building. they had everything you could think of in there. there was only one American booth though. an ice cream booth. I guess we don't really have any food we can say is American. the first pic is an add for beer saying it's good for milk production. how nice. there will be other adds on here later. the middle two are you can guess. the last one is a group of Bavarians raising hell. we dank a few biers ourselves.

1 comment:

Keith Brainard said...

That's great! I am a big proponent of breast feeding. My wife still nurses my two year old son, even though she's seven months pregnant. Too bad there isn't this kind of accepting, even embracing attitude towards nursing here in the US.

Oh yeah, the beer promotion part is cool, too. Neither me nor my wife can wait until she can drink beer again, once she births our next child.

Nice photos of the beer and cheese.